Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
Welcome to the luxurious way to enjoy your dream tour.
Detailed Itinerary : - On arrival at the International airport in Delhi, you will be escorted by our Golden Triangle Tour executive he will takes you to your hotel. Overnight stay will be in Delhi hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi
Safdarjang’s Tomb, Delhi
Detailed Itinerary : - In the morning, after having a breakfast, get ready for the full-day tour of Sightseeing.
Your sightseeing covers both New Delhi and Old Delhi.
Old Delhi - A walled city with gates, and is rich in the architecture of its monuments. One of the most fascinating aspects of Delhi is the “visibility” of its historic past.
- Red Fort - It is built with red stone and famous worldwide for its beauty & size.
- Jama Masjid - Largest mosque in India built by Shah Jahan.
- Rajghat - Place where the Father of the Nation was cremated.
New Delhi - A modern and well planned city. It is considered to be one of the foremost bewitching and eye catching capitals in the world.
- India Gate - A war memorial built in honour of the Indian Soldiers.
- Qutub Minar - The highest stone tower in India.
- Safdarjang’s Tomb - One of the last examples of Mughal architecture.
- Lotus Temple - Also known as Bahai Temple, the perfect place for Meditation.
- A drive along the ceremonial avenue - Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, and the President's Residence.
Overnight stay will be in Delhi hotel
Day 03 : Delhi - Alwar
Detailed Itinerary : - In the early morning, after having sumptuous breakfast, we will leave to ALWAR; set in the lap of Aravalli ranges presents a perfect picture postcard. The ancient city is one of the oldest in the state and its numerous prehistoric and historic sites are an archaeologist’s delight.
On arrival, you will be escorted by our Golden Triangle Tour executive who takes you to the hotel. Then, relax for some time. After taking some rest, we will visit the various attractive points of Alwar like – Bala Quila; this ancient fort provides a breathtaking view of the city below. Moosi Maharani Chhatri – the impressive cenotaph on the banks of Sagar Lake. And many more places to visit.
Overnight stay will be in Alwar hotel
Day 04 : Alwar - Jaipur
Detailed Itinerary : - After having breakfast, we will leave for Jaipur, also known as Pink City. Jaipur is an unselfconsciously medieval city with stately palaces, colourful bazaars and a fort brooding over the city. We will reach there by afternoon. After arrival, you will be escorted by our Golden Triangle Tour representative who takes you to your hotel. Evening will be free for your leisure activities. Overnight stay will be in Jaipur hotel.
Day 05 : Jaipur - Agra
Visit the beautiful city which has numerous attractive places.
Key Features : -
- Amber Fort
- Birla Mandir
- Hawa Mahal
- Jal Mahal
Detailed Itinerary : - In the morning, after having lavish breakfast, we will visit the Amber Fort, which is famous for his beautiful blend of Rajputs and Mughal architecture. You can also enjoy the elephant ride to reach the fort.
Thereafter, we will visit the Hawa Mahal also known as ‘Palaces of Winds’ the five storeyed semi-octagonal structure has 953 inches and 152 windows. Later we will visit the ancient Birla Mandir; this temple is famous for its excellent architecture and exquisite carvings on white marble. In the evening, we will visit the existing Jal Mahal also known as ‘Water Palace’ it is the midst of picturesque Man Sagar Lake on the way to Amber. Rest of the evening will be free for your leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Panch Mahal, Agra
Day 06 : Agra
On arrival at Agra, you will be escorted by our Golden Triangle Tour representative who takes you to the hotel. Relax for some time before proceeding for the city tour.
Key Features : -
- Itmad-ud-Daula’s Tomb
- Mehtab Bagh
- Agra Fort
- Buland Darwaza
- Panch Mahal
Detailed Itinerary: - In the morning, you will visit : -
- Itmad-ud-Daula’s Tomb - It is the first Mughal monument made of marble and the first to use ‘Pietra Dura’, the inlay work on marble.
- Mehtab Bagh - Also known as “moon lit garden”, a fine view of the Taj can be enjoyed from here.
- Agra Fort - This mighty Mughal citadel overlooking river Yamuna was built in red sandstone.
- Buland Darwaza - It is the highest gateway in India and leads to the sacred tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
- Panch Mahal - This palace has been constructed on 176 pillars; each having different carvings on it. Evening will be free for your leisure activities. Agra offers you the best Mughlai food; you can have sumptuous Mughlai dinner. Overnight stay will be in hotel.
Day 07 : Agra - Khajuraho
In the morning, after having an early breakfast, we will leave to Khajuraho. A magnificent complex of ancient temples situated in Chhatarpur District of Bundelkhand area of Madhya Pradesh. On arrival at Khajuraho, you will be escorted by our Golden Triangle Tour representative who takes you to the hotel. In the afternoon, after having lunch, we will visit the famous attractions like Western, Eastern, and Southern Temples.
Detailed Itinerary : -
- Western Temple Group - Kandariya Mahadeo, The largest and most typical temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Chaunsath Yogini is the only granite temple and the oldest surviving shrine of the group. Other important temples is Vishwanath, Lakshmana, Varah and Matangeswara etc.
- Eastern Temple Group - Parsvanath Temple, Ghantai Temple, Adinath Temple.
- Southern Temple Group - Duladeo Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple etc. Overnight stay will be in Khajuraho hotel.
Day 08 : Khajuraho - Varanasi
Detailed Itinerary : - In the early morning, after having breakfast, we will leave to Varanasi. It is the ancient and one of the seven sacred cities of Hinduism. This eternal city is a major tourist attraction in India. The city has numerous temples where people come to worship their Gods. On arrival in Varanasi, you will be escorted by our Golden Triangle Tour representative who takes you to your hotel. In the evening, enjoy the famous attractions "Aarti of Goddess Ganges" on the Ghats is ethereal experience. Overnight stay will be in hotel.
Day 09 : Varanasi
Varanasi Ghat, Varanasi
In the morning, after having a breakfast, get ready to visit the following places.
Key features : -
- The Ghats
- Sri Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Sightseeing tour of famous Temples
Detailed Itinerary : - First, we will visit the main attractions of Varanasi the Ghats, most of the Ghats have withstood the vagaries of time. Every ghat has its own religious significance, but bathing in the five most important ones – Assi, Dasashvamedha, Harishchandra, Panchganga and Manikaranika.
Later we will visit the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple; the temple has been a living embodiment of cultural traditions since time immemorial. In the afternoon, get ready for the sightseeing tour of famous temples like – Bharat Mata Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, Durga Temple and many more. In the evening, we will visit Sarnath, the most important Buddhist pilgrim centre after Bodh Gaya. Sarnath is a treasure house of Buddhist antiquities. Also visit Deer Park where Lord Buddha preached his first sermon at the fabled after attaining enlightenment. Overnight stay will be in Varanasi hotel.
Day 10: Varanasi - Delhi
Detailed Itinerary : - In the morning, after having a breakfast, we will leave for Delhi from where you can go to International airport to catch the flight for your onward journey.
Your itinerary of Golden Triangle North India tour marks the end here. Hope you will cherish the tour forever and share with your near and dear ones.
Golden Triangle Tour Enquiry Form