Day 01 : Arrival at Delhi
Detailed Itinerary : Our Golden Triangle Tours representative will receive you on arrival at the international airport in Delhi. You will be escorted by our representative to the hotel.
Delhi : Founded by Anangpal Tomar in 1051; India’s capital & a major gateway to the country, contemporary Delhi is a bustling metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient & the modern. Earliest known as Indraprastha and is situated on the west bank of Yamuna river.
The division between New & Old Delhi is the distinction between the capitals of the British & the Moghuls respectively. So, wherever the visitor goes, he will invariably confront the cities’ past.
Day 02 : Delhi
After having lavious breakfast in the morning, we will proceed for full day city tour of Old & New Delhi.
Key Features :
- Jama Masjid
- Red Fort
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- India Gate
Detailed Itinerary: - In the morning you visit
- Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in India
- Red Fort - Built with Red stones.
- Humayun’s Tomb - built by Humayun’s queen
- Qutub Minar - It is the highest stone tower in India.
- India Gate - It was built in the honour of Indian Soldiers. And many more places In the afternoon you will drive past to the President’s House, Parliament House and rest of the evening will be free for leisure activities.
Overnight stay will be at Delhi
Day 03 : Delhi - Srinagar
Nishat Bagh, Srinagar
On arrival in Srinagar airport, you will be transferred to the houseboat on Dal Lake.
Sri Nagar : World famous tourist paradise founded by Samrat Ashokan in 3 B.C.Capital of the state at Ht.1730 Mtr. above Sea Level, on the banks of Jhelum river. Proceed for the city tour.
Key Features : -
- Char Chinar
- Nishat Bagh
- Shalimar Bagh
Detailed Itinerary: - In the afternoon we will visit
- Chashme-i-Shahi - Picnic Spot near Dal Lake, Natural source of water with healing properties.
- Char Chinar - Beautiful Island on Dal Lake.
- Nishat Bagh - Garden of Pleasure.
- Shalimar Bagh - Abode of Love.
In the evening, we will return to the houseboat for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Srinagar
Detailed Itinerary : - After having a breakfast, we will proceed with picnic lunch for full day tour of SONMARG (Meadow of God) on Srinagar-Leh Road. Nearby Khajiar Glacier which is one of the largest glaciers. Also, experience the ‘GONDOLA’ Cable Car ride over Pine, Cedar and Fir covered mountains to view and visit Khalinmarg and Kongdori.
Day 05 : Srinagar - Delhi
Detailed Itinerary : - After having an early breakfast in hotel, relax in the Shikara Cruise (Kashmiri version of a Venice GONDOLA) on Dal and Nagin Lakes. Enjoy your ride through the floating gardens, vegetable fields, narrow canals and visit- Ropa Lanc (Silver Island) popularly known as Char Chinari & Sona Lanc.
In the afternoon, we will transfer you to the airport to board flight back for Delhi. On Arrival at Delhi you will be escorted by our representative to the hotel.
Day 06 : Delhi - Jaipur
Detailed Itinerary : - Jaipur: The city of “Victory” I, the capital city of the state of Rajasthan also known as “Pink City”. It was founded by Sawai Jai Singh – II. Jaipur is an unselfconsciously medieval city with stately palaces, colourful bazaars and a fort brooding over the city.
Golden Triangle with Srinagar TourJantar Mantar - Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, you will be escorted by our representative to the hotel. Rest of the day will be free for your leisure activities.
Day 07 : Jaipur
After having a delicious Rajasthani breakfast, we will proceed to discover the beautiful palaces of Jaipur.
Key Features : -
- Amber Fort
- Jantar Mantar
- Hawa Mahal
- City Palace
Detailed Itinerary : -
- Amber Fort - Explore the architecture of the fort, which is a finest specimen of Rajputs architecture. Here you will enjoy elephant ride to explore the Amber Fort.
- Jantar Mantar - Ancient observatory built by Sawai Jai Singh – II closing to City Palace.
- Hawa Mahal - Palace of winds, is the synonymous of Jaipur. This is 152 peep-holes & lattice. City Palace - It has the highest of Chander Mahal whose door at the ground floor decorated with Peacock is worth seen. Palace is very fine example of architecture.
Day 08 : Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikari - Agra
Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti
After having an early breakfast, we will leave for Agra. On the way we will visit the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri.
Key Features : -
- Jama Masjid
- Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti
- Panch Mahal
Detailed Itinerary : - While travelling to the Agra, we will stop to explore the Fatehpur Sikri.
- Jama Masjid – This Mosque built by Jahan Ara daughter of Shah Jahan with red and white stones.
- Sikandra – Mausoleum of Akbar, there exist a beautiful tomb which is made of white marble and has four minarets.
- Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti – Made by bright white stone and lattice of marble and carving and engraving is exceptional.
- Panch Mahal – This palace has been constructed on 176 pillars; each having different carvings on it. On arrival at Agra in the evening, you will be escorted by our representative to the hotel.
Day 09 : Agra - Delhi
After having an early breakfast, we will go for city tour of Agra.
Key Features :
- Taj Mahal
- Buland Darwaza
Detailed Itinerary : - In morning we explore the beautiful monuments of Agra.
- Taj Mahal - Taj Mahal is the symbol of Love; it is built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaz.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah - This is white marbled monument with valuable stones and fine carvings and attractive engravings.
- Buland Darwaza - The gate Buland Darwaza is known for its architecture and height.
- Diwan-I-Khas - Built by red stones and the workmanship done is very appreciable. The Throne of Emperor was lying in Diwan-I-Khas.
In afternoon you will move to Delhi, you will be escorted by our representative to the hotel.
Day 10 : Depart Delhi
Detailed Itinerary : - In the early morning, you will transfer to the airport to board your flight back home/onward destination.
Your itinerary of Golden Triangle Taj Mahal tour marks the end here. Hope you will cherish the tour forever and share with your near and dear ones.
Golden Triangle Tour Enquiry Form